Saturday, January 30, 2010

Here I am

My maiden post on A_L's blog has been long overdue and I have been wanting to write it since the time I finally decided to quit waffling about how my life should be and actually did set it into motion. The reasons for not having been able to do were myriad (though i would want to believe it to be"in the burdensome life of your own setup, who has the time for blogging"!!!), but a recent soul-searching trip gave me the final impetus to move my *** and make it a reality. And that precisely was the reason behind the creation of the idea called A-L.

As i resolve not to sink back into the "comfortable" feeling of "cribbing", I am excited about the challenging possibilities that lay ahead of us. Life, as it is said, is not about destination, but about the experiences of the journey leading to the destination.

Till the next post, keep walking!!!!

1 comment: