Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Office Infrastructure

When A-L was being conceptualized, we knew one thing!! we needed office and we needed infrastructure....now, a question which is second only to 'what is it that a girl really wants???' ! what all do we need to make make a room into a functional office.... i will not venture into the issue of room cauz' that is a tricky question which has consumed my life savings :) so, here it goes...tables , boss chair , other chairs, lappy, printer, racks, ac, file storage, stationary , stationary backup, BOOKS (and a lot of them) and yet it does not feel enough!! need something to hide the seepage creeping into wall (damn the 2nd floor waala)!! I wonder what is amiss..

yeah...have recieved suggestions for better table, a full time clerk..maybe we also need full time accountant!!! have been trained to live without a paralegal, so, that is a distant need!! and if i employ one of the latter, then will have to forgo my own income! so, we outsource the admin support!! But, i would luv to offer my clients a cuppa tea...and considering that I would be charging a time rated fee for the conference, they may not appreciate it if i leave them in office to go and brew a cuppa...my dad had a suggestion! he said i should emply one of the washermen's kids!! now i dont want to indulge in child labour, do I?? and considering this is NOIDA, really dont want to emply someone who i do not know (am still to recover from the shock of a stolen camera 10 yrs bak)!! Anyways, leaving tht aside, i need a better database! though a lot of stuff is available on net, but one has to pay through nose fr it!

U know what, i really need a 'Jinny'! what an idea, i should just rub the lamp, and whatever i need can be here. Now thats what is really called wishful thinking (or maybe the base of an entrpreneur idea, if anyone is listenin!) As far as tea is concerned, if u r visintin my office, dont be surprised if the tea is already ready! and Plz dont criticise it!

2 comments:

  1. adhrit legal has one thing in abundance for sure..BOOKS of every types. and going by the present and the future anticipated books that will form part of A--L's library, it can surely compete a number of established practices from that aspect.

    I'll reserve my comments on the need of a table!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far as A-L's need for support staff is concerned... I have a gentleman in mind who is a regular handyman and a jack of all trades... be it IT... elcetricity woes... seepeage... or court clerkage... plus keeps the atmosphere around him so light hearted that I'm sure the ppl at A-L will enjoy his company... I think Mr. Sinha has an idea whom I'm talking about... if no, please contact...

    ReplyDelete